We wish to recruit a full-time Project and Business Development Manager.
This role combines a Project management role with Business Development for Enclude’s cloud offerings and services. This is a senior level position with the Operations team, reporting into the Senior Development Manager. The purpose of the role is to manage the delivery of systems implementation projects, identify and develop prospective opportunities and manage and develop client relationships.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning the project implementation.
- Working closely with team members and relevant stakeholders to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track.
- Preparing status reports for review with the Enclude Strategy and Operations team.
- Analysing and tracking project risks.
- Meeting with team members and stakeholders to identify and resolve issues.
- Managing change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on the project schedule and budget.
- Tracking project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to good standards.
- Ensuring good internal and external project communications.
- Coordinating the handover of requirements to the Enclude Development team.
- Coordinating the creation of user manuals and training materials and other documents for the successful implementation and handover to clients.
- Obtaining client acceptance of project deliverables.
- Working with the Development team to ensure successful handover to the Support team.
- Managing client adoption/satisfaction within the project transition period.
- Coordinating project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Monitoring the budget and ensuring that Enclude management are alerted if it is likely to be exceeded.
Business Development and Pipeline
- Manage a portfolio of client projects.
- Monitor and update the Enclude pipeline in the Salesforce CRM.
- Manage and strengthen client relationships.
- Work with colleagues to take client feedback to enhance the client offering.
- Develop a deep understanding of Enclude product offerings.
- Develop and apply sectoral and functional expertise to enhance the value offerings to clients.
- Work with colleagues to develop a growth strategy for clients and sectoral offerings.
- Conduct research to identify new clients and client needs.
- Promote Enclude’s products and services.
- Handle enquiries.
- Develop proposals.
- Meet and present to clients.
- Promote enhancements and new features to clients.
- Promote and support sectoral Communities of Practice to deepen client engagement with product offerings and to gather feedback and feature enhancements.
- Develop case studies and promotional materials.
- Communicate regularly with clients assigned to you by the Senior Project manager.
- Share the promotion of the overall ENCLUDE programmes.
- Attend staff meetings.
- Actively participate in the core ENCLUDE team to develop ENCLUDE’s capacity to better deliver our mission.
- Any other tasks, consistent with your position, as requested by the Enclude Strategy and Operations team.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to build rapport with a proven ability to work with internal and external stakeholders in a constructive and approachable manner.
- A suitable business management / project management qualification / degree.
- Work experience in a business development position
- Good conceptual understanding of business systems and Client Relationship Management (CRM) solutions.
- Good IT literacy and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- Excellent problem-solving, listening, and questioning skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to connect with system users in a wide variety of roles and with varied technical skills.
- Highly organised, good time management skills, with ability to handle multiple tasks with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- An interest in and commitment to the ethos and work of Enclude.
Sectoral knowledge and experience.
Applications for the position may be made by sending a CV with cover letter clearly demonstrating relevant experience and suitability for the role to [email protected]
Closing date for applications is 5pm on Tuesday 9th March 2021.
First round interviews are planned for the week commencing 15th March 2021.
Enclude is an Equal Opportunities Employer