We wish to recruit a full/part-time Client Services Administrator for an initial one-year contract. The successful candidate will work as part of a supportive team, with great opportunities for learning and development.
We are looking for someone who will be the first point of contact for current and potential clients. They should have excellent customer service, communication and administration skills.
- Be the first point of contact on all incoming calls, recording and updating leads and contact information.
- Under the direction of the Office Manager, administrate the Enclude TechSoup programmes including
- Registration and validation of non-profits.
- Advising callers of all products available to them from TechSoup and supporting them in selecting the correct product choices and offers.
- Updating orders on receipt of payment
- Processing credit card receipts
- Responding to all queries
- Validation of non-profits
- Administer the Microsoft CSP Programme
- Perform administrative marketing tasks
- Provide PA Assistance to the Management Team
- Manage the multiple company email addresses and respond promptly to all emails
- Perform general office duties, including
- Managing all incoming post.
- Ordering stationery
- Managing the phone system
- Provide administrative support to other Enclude Staff
Candidates should be able to work well as part of a team, and should have
- Strong customer focus with excellent communication skills
- Experience with updating databases or CRMs
- Affinity with the non-profit sector
- Be a strong team player
- Good attention to detail
- CRM, Office365, website and helpdesk experience
HR and/or Marketing Skills an advantage
Applications for this position should be made by email, attaching an updated Curriculum Vitae, to [email protected]
Closing date for applications is Monday 5th October 2020
Enclude is an Equal Opportunities Employer