“Enclude allowed us to become professional, organized and streamlined in our service provision. It allowed us to gather information that would help us with future planning, and at the same time view what we had achieved in the past. I think so highly of Enclude that they are helping us with the startup project in New York”
Senator Joan Freeman, Founder and former CEO
There were a series of challenges that Enclude have helped Pieta address since 2009.
- 2009 – Pieta House, then three years old, needs to collate data on its services
- 2012 – Pieta House recruit a new in-house researcher, who needs to have data of sufficient quality to export to research and analytics package SPSS.
- 2014- Darkness into Light Walks take off. 90,000 people taking part creates new demands for the information system
- 2015 – Pieta House has multiple centres and ever-increasing demand for services. Need for more shared information on availability of therapists for emergency assessments
- Pieta House goes international, establishing a centre in New York
- The first Pieta House solution was designed, implemented and delivered in 2010, build on ShareSalesforce CRM. Thanks to a generous grant from Salesforce Foundation, Pieta House was given 20 enterprise licenses of Salesforce worth €36,000 a year. The Pieta House CRM solution provided Pieta House with client , assessment and appointment records and a suite of reports that fulfilled the needs of this new national initiative. The integrated two-way SMS system allowed direct communication with vulnerable clients and auto-reminders ensured high attendance rates at their important appointments.
- Salesforce CRM upgraded to meet the higher data standards. The collaborative design work lasted three months and the solution has served Pieta ever since with excellent quality data. Many of the national news stories on suicide, suicide ideation and self-harm are sourced from this unique database. Each year the number of Pieta House centres increased and the CRM was able to easily scale. Having an online system allowed access from each centre with tight security.
- CRM was upgraded to handle the Darkness into Light data and the wider fundraising requirements of Pieta House. Staff were trained and each year the generous participation of 90,000 people, all over the world, are added to the Pieta Fundraising CRM. Ongoing relationship are built through regular contact and Pieta House is able to expand thanks to the generous donations of its supporters.
- The solution was the new calendar function of the lightening user interface for Salesforce. Clinical support staff in any centre can see all available therapists in a shared calendar and book an appointment directly from the calendar.
- So much was learned from the work at Pieta House in Ireland that the new system was mostly a copy of the Irish one.
Pieta House has grown in tandem with ENCLUDE. It is a wonder story of charity to charity collaboration. As Eamon Stack says “Pieta House is a model for how to manage client relationships and client information in the mental health sector. It is a vital service to help Ireland deal with the awful national tragedy of suicide. We are so proud to be associated with Pieta”.
6 Main Street Lower