Creating a NDTRS LINK Form
1. Search for a client contact record, and click into the record
2. Select “NDTRS LINK Forms” from the list of record types available at the top of the screen.
3. Next, select “New NDTRS LINK Form”.
4. In the next menu, select the type of NDTRS LINK form you would like to start: (see Quick Tip below)
a. NDTRS LINK form – the standard NDTRS LINK form
b. NDTRS LINK form + NDRIC Assessment – a combined version of the NDTRS LINK Form and a common NDRIC assessment.
A version of the HRB form which combines questions found on an NDRIC assessment was included in the pre-LINK version of eCASS. An updated version of this “NDTRS LINK Form + NDRIC Assessment” will be made available in 2019. Until It is available you will not see the choice above. New assessment records will automatically be created as NDTRS forms. Once the new combined form is available, you will then be able to switch the record type to the NDTRS LINK + NDRIC assessment. Please contact Enclude if you need further support with this.
5. Next, the screen will display a blank NDTRS LINK form that can be completed for the client.
6. To start, press the “pause” button if you are not ready to submit your HRB form. This will pause the validation rules on the NDTRS form, which could prevent saving an incomplete NDTRS form.
7. Select the correct treatment centre for your service from the list. If your service is not available from the list, contact your system administrator.
8. Proceed with completing the NDTRS LINK form. Any questions with a number (i.e. Question 13 – Main reason for referral) is used by the NDTRS LINK form.
9. When you complete, click save.
10. Once a NDTRS LINK form is complete and you are ready to submit, turn off the Pause button to check if all questions have been answered correctly and the form is complete.
11. After turning off the Pause button, click save. Any errors with the form will be automatically highlighted RED and it will not allow you to save the record until all errors have been resolved. Some errors may refer to the Client Record, not this form – eg Employment Status,
See example here
12. Click save. When all validation errors have been resolved the form will allow you to save the record. If you encounter any difficulties, click Pause to prevent the error message from appearing and speak with a colleague.
13. Note as mentioned in image “Recording Error1” above, some errors may come from Client Data, but others may come from the NDTRS LINK form, read the error message for info.