Completing Client demographic details
1. First, make sure that a client’s demographic information is complete.
2. Start by searching for a client contact record.
3. Remember that you edit information on a client contact record at any time, so not all demographic questions may not be complete.
4. Next, review all demographic questions on the contact record.
5. Note there are different sections for 2018 and 2019
Enter / check / edit the details as per above screen Client data 1
Then choose Gender from drop down menu. Then you have to SAVE and click Get Small Area as per below screen Client data 2
To fill the next few fields you must save and then Click Add Small Area
A pop-up window appears when you click Get Small Area
The address is searched online in Health Atlas so that the correct area can be assigned to it