NDTRS LINK (HRB) Resources
eCASS has been upgraded to be fully compatible with the revised NDTRS Form, and includes all new questions and validation rules. Your eCASS system now includes the
- NDTRS LINK Form – A revised version of the NDTRS form
- NDTRS LINK Report – A tool for downloading NDTRS treatment data to share with the Health Research Board via the LINK system
- Pre-defined NDTRS reports & dashboards – A set of pre-defined reports built by Enclude and Quality Matters to help you review your NDTRS forms.
What do I need to do to change over to LINK forms?
- Your system admin will need to make the forms visible
- Until all 2018 reports have been completed, your eCASS system will have both old HRB forms and reports and new NDTRS LINK forms and reports. Follow the recommended steps to move through completion of 2018 records, to using the NDTRS LINK system fully for all 2019 clients.
- Follow links below on how to create, edit and report both NDTRS LINK forms and 2018 HRB forms or download our user guide eCASS NDTRS LINK User Guide
- 1. Completing Client demographic details
- 2. Creating a NDTRS LINK form
- 3. Modifying an existing NDTRS LINK form
- 4. Validating a NDTRS LINK form
- 5. Generating an NDTRS LINK report for 2019
- 6. Using the Pre-Defined NDTRS LINK Reports for eCASS
- Adding a new 2018 HRB form
- Modifying an existing 2018 HRB form
- Generating a HRB report for 2018
- For questions about the LINK system and the revised NDTRS questions, please feel free to contact the Health Research Board by email (NDTRS@hrb.ie) or by phone (01 234 5000).
- For questions about using the eCASS system, please feel free to contact Enclude’s Membership Team through the members’ support dashboard. (If you have do not know the password for this area, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.)