Complaints and Feedback
As a valued client of ENCLUDE, the board know it is important that we facilitate any feedback or complaints that you may have. If for any reason, you should feel aggrieved then we will endeavour to do our utmost to make sure that we come to a satisfactory resolution. We feel it is important that we learn from our mistakes so your feedback is very important to us.
We are committed to ensuring that all our communications and dealings with the general public and supporters are of the highest possible standard. We listen and respond to your views so that we can continue to improve.
Therefore we aim to ensure that:
- it is as easy as possible to make a complaint;
- we treat as a complaint any clear expression of dissatisfaction with our operations which calls for a response;
- we treat it seriously whether it is made by telephone, letter, email or in person;
- we deal with it quickly and politely;
- we respond accordingly – for example, with an explanation, or an apology where we have got things wrong, and information on any action taken etc;
- we learn from complaints, use them to improve, and monitor them at our Board.
If you have feedback or a complaint about any of our work you can contact our Chief Executive by email, telephone or in writing:
Eamon Stack, Postal Address: ENCLUDE, 120 Drumcondra Road Upper, Dublin, D09 T6P7. Telephone: 01 6535099, email: [email protected].
What happens next?
If your complaint is received over the phone we will endeavour to have it resolved there and then (where possible), if it is received by email, letter or post we will acknowledge it within 7 days and do everything to resolve any complaints within 14 working days. If this is not possible, we will explain why and provide a new deadline.
What if the complaint is not resolved?
If you are not happy with our response, you may get in touch again by writing to ENCLUDE’s Chairman. The Chairman will ensure that your appeal is considered at Board level and will respond within two weeks of this consideration by Board members.
Finally, if you feel that you are not satisfied, we can direct you to an independent monitoring group who will assess your complaint in an objective manner.