Enclude is recruiting a Project and Business Development Manager. This role combines a Project management role with Business Development for Enclude’s cloud offerings and programmes. The role will also cover business analyst support for solutions implementations. This is a senior level position within the Business Development Team, reporting into the Senior Development Manager.
The purpose of the role is to manage the delivery of systems implementation projects, provide support with the business analysis phase of projects and develop sectoral programmes and client relationships to support Business Development.
Duties and Responsibilities
Programme /Business Development and Pipeline
- Manage a portfolio of client projects (including one or more sectoral programmes)
- Monitor and update the Enclude pipeline in the Salesforce CRM.
- Manage and strengthen client relationships.
- Work with colleagues to take client feedback to enhance the client offering.
- Develop a deep understanding of Enclude product offerings.
- Develop and apply sectoral and functional expertise to enhance the value offerings to clients.
- Work with colleagues to develop a growth strategy for clients and sectoral offerings.
- Conduct research to identify new clients and client needs.
- Promote Enclude’s products and services.
- Handle enquiries.
- Develop proposals.
- Meet and present to clients.
- Promote enhancements and new features to clients.
- Promote and support sectoral Communities of Practice to deepen client engagement with product offerings and to gather feedback and feature enhancements.
- Develop case studies and promotional materials.
- Engage with the client and other key stakeholders to understand high-level business objectives and priorities
- Work with the client and other key stakeholders to assess and understand detailed requirements, and identify where improvements can be made
- Translate verbal requirements into functional specifications
- Collaborate with the technical team to produce a solution design
- Meet with team members and stakeholders to identify and resolve issues
- Develop a deep understanding of Enclude product offerings
- Keep up to date with new Salesforce CRM features and functionality and provide recommendations for process improvements
- Develop and apply sectoral and functional expertise to enhance the value offerings to clients
- Planning the project implementation.
- Working closely with team members and relevant stakeholders to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track.
- Preparing status reports for review with the Enclude Operations team.
- Analysing and tracking project risks.
- Meeting with team members and stakeholders to identify and resolve issues.
- Managing change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on the project schedule and budget.
- Tracking project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to good standards.
- Ensuring good internal and external project communications.
- Coordinating the handover of requirements to the Enclude Development team.
- Coordinating the creation of user manuals and training materials and other documents for the successful implementation and handover to clients.
- Obtaining client acceptance of project deliverables.
- Working with the Development team to ensure successful handover to the Support team.
- Managing client adoption/satisfaction within the project transition period.
- Coordinating project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Monitoring the budget and ensuring that Enclude management are alerted if it is likely to be exceeded.
- Share the promotion of the overall Enclude programmes.
- Attend staff meetings.
- Actively participate in the core Enclude team to develop Enclude’s capacity to better deliver our mission.
- Any other tasks, consistent with your position, as requested by the Enclude Strategy and Operations team.
- Experience in non-profits
- Experience in Project Management
- Experience in Salesforce.
- Experience gathering Client requirements
- A suitable project management qualification / degree.
- An interest in and commitment to the ethos of the not-for-profit sector.
- A can-do attitude with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Ability to work with initiative and take responsibility for a functional role and willingness to support colleagues.
- Full Time (37.5 hours per week), contract
- Pay: € 42,633 – €44,853
- Location: This is a hybrid role with the Project and Business Development Manager expected to attend the office a minimum of 2 days a week.
Applications for the position may be made by sending a CV with cover letter clearly demonstrating relevant experience and suitability for the role to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is 5pm on Monday 26th February 2024.
Interviews will be scheduled the week of 5th March 2024.
Enclude is an equal opportunity employer