Due to a growth in our activities, Enclude wishes to recruit a part-time morning (hours/days negotiable) Client Services Administrator to join our team. The successful candidate will work as part of a supportive team, with great opportunities for learning and development.
We are looking for someone who will be the first point of contact for current and potential clients. They should have excellent customer service, communication, and administration skills.
Duties will include:
- Being a point of contact on incoming calls, maintaining leads and contact information as well as directing or solving queries.
- Supporting the administration of the Enclude Tech Donations & Discounts programme. Tasks include-
- Supporting the registration and validation of non-profits.
- Answering product queries, and helping charities select the right product choices.
- Helping to maintain the programme’s member database.
Candidates should be able to work well as part of a team, and should:
- Have strong customer focus with excellent communication skills.
- Be a strong team player.
- Have good attention to detail.
- Have good CRM, Microsoft365, and helpdesk experience.
- Have an interest in the non-profit sector.
- Permission to work in the Republic of Ireland
What we offer:
- A flexible, hybrid working environment – our teams split their time between our office in Smithfield and their homes.
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent learning and development opportunities – we actively encourage and support our teams on their learning journey. There are good opportunities to develop a career path within Enclude.
- The opportunity to help a range of charities across Ireland progress in their missions.
- You’ll be part of a friendly, supportive, and collaborative team who recognise the impact technology can have on charities and who want to use their skills in this area to help make a difference.
Applications should be made by emailing a cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 19th October 2023
Enclude is an Equal Opportunities Employer