“Working with Enclude to transfer our CRM system has helped us to save countless hours of valuable staff time from administration and allowed us to invest time where it matters with the change makers we support in our post primary schools working to eliminate LGBT+ bullying.”
Oisin O’Reilly, Fundraising and Office Manager
BELONGTO – CASE STUDY
BeLonGTo contacted ENCLUDE initially in November 2015. They had just received a large bill from their current CRM providers to continue hosting their fundraising CRM.
- A new CRM had to be designed
- All of the current Workflows had to be incorporated
- All the current donor data had to exported from their current system and placed in the new system. This had to be seamless so that standing orders due to go out in January were not missed.
- Staff had to be introduced to the new system.
- And it all had to be done by the 26th December when their current contract ran out.
- Initial meetings were held and a timetable agreed to. This was challenging as ENCLUDE had other clients that were also expecting work delivered and BeLonGTo were busy as well. It was agreed which part of the system had to be delivered immediately and which could be delivered in 2016.
- ENCLUDE looked at the current fundraising CRM that BeLonGTo were using, and discussed with BeLonGTo where they wanted a similar solution and where the opportunity could be taken to provide for better workflows and processes.
- A cut off data was arranged when data would be migrated from the old system and used to populate the new Salesforce system.
- Testing was arranged to ensure that January Standing Orders were accepted by the new system.
- The system went live ahead of the deadline.
- BeLonGTo have saved hugely in on-going costs.
- The CRM they used before was primarily for fundraising – their Salesforce CRM can be used for other purposes.
- ENCLUDE continue to partner with BeLonGTo to refine and develop their system including campaigns and a case management system
13 Parliament Street,
Phone (01) 6706223