MACRA NA FEIRME- CASE STUDY
Macra na Feirme needed to:
- Reduce administration time for head office
- Centralise production of statistics and reports in a timely and efficient manner
- Allow the clubs to enter the details of the members directly into the database and automate membership renewals and the production of tailored reports on members.
- Track the training and development of members.
- Manage events – allow the clubs to enter members in regional and national competitions and track the progress of members at these events.
- Improve communication to their membership base
- Manage their direct debits?
- Merge data stored in Access and Excel databases into one cloud based solution
- Provide a design that provides access for the 200 clubs and regional offices within a Customer portal
- Design tailored reports from within the CRM
- Allow direct debits to be recorded efficiently in Salesforce
- Allowed individual and group communications and campaigns to be setup and tracked efficiently
- Much of the centralised administration work has been automated
- Statistics and Reports have become easy to produce. Macra Na Feirme have been trained so they can adapt and create new reports
- Macra na Feirme were so happy with the new system that they recommended ENCLUDE to the Welsh Young Farmers. ENCLUDE produced a system for them to manage their annual festival.
Macra na Feirme is a voluntary organisation for young people between the ages of 17 and 35. The organisation consists of a nationwide network of clubs with six key areas of activity: agriculture, sports, travel, public speaking, community involvement and performing arts.
Macra na Feirme
Phone (01) 4268900